• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheers from Greece!

tsiggo

Oakley Beginner
GR
Heyyyy!! nice to find people who share the same passion with me!
i am not a collector - i prefer to enjoy* my stuff, so i wear my X24K and my holbrooks!
here in greece oakley unfortunately oakley is for athletes and army. i would like to see more people wear them..
i am here to talk and learn about my favourite brand and hopefully (when i am able to go to the exchange section) to find mars leather!

ps. sorry for my english!

*i was collecting air jordans for a while though and then it hit me that it's better to wear them than have them in my closet. but i respect collectors for their dedication!

Welcome to the forum man!As you see iam from Greece too.It is hard to find collectors from our place (u also know that
).I hope that u will enjoy the nice journey here.;)

i am not a collector - i prefer to enjoy* my stuff, so i wear my X24K and my holbrooks!
here in greece oakley unfortunately oakley is for athletes and army. i would like to see more people wear them..
i am here to talk and learn about my favourite brand and hopefully (when i am able to go to the exchange section) to find mars leather!

*i was collecting air jordans for a while though and then it hit me that it's better to wear them than have them in my closet. but i respect collectors for their dedication!

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: @tsiggo

While the military and athletes are the 2 biggest groups that Oakley caters to, they aren't the only ones. I am not an athlete (by any stretch of the imagination) and I just have to hone in on the pieces that suit me. I do have some "athletic" pieces (M2, Split Jacket, Eyeshade), but most of my stuff is on the lifestyle side. Just keep digging and take a look at the selfie thread... What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today?? | Oakley Forum

Back