• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CHICAGO Area Display Cases ~ CHEAP ~ 1 Single, 1 Double ~ Both Aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
Ok so heres the deal...

I am flying to Chicago this weekend to buy a collection, part of the collection is the two cases. In order to expedite my deal and not have to deal with a freight company during my brief stay I am looking for a paltry $600 for both cases!!! If cash is tight and you have trade items that equal $700+ you can be in the running as well...

This is URGENT as I am flying out this Saturday, though I may be able to arrange a later pick up with the seller if needed.

A great chance to score two display cases on the cheap, who is interested???

do you have pictures? more so just to be sure they are in good/excellent shape.

well just to be sure i don't passed up I will take them. I'll PM you my number and you can call me with the details.

If you're flying into O'Hare I could probably arrange to pick you up.

If you're flying into O'Hare I could probably arrange to pick you up.
Much appreciated, but the seller is picking me up...
I can see if he will bring them to the meet if you like, he is about 45 min out of the city from what he told me...
Thanks again for the offer, this is why I love my Oakley brothers and sisters...

45 minutes in what direction? I will be coming from 4 hours north, central Wisconsin, so if he is in the northern part of IL it would be easier if we all met up at his place. If he is south of Chicago it would be greatly appreciated if he'd bring them along when he picks you up. Either way I'm ok with going further if he can't bring them and I will be sure to be on time. I don't like being late and I don't like holding people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back