• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chicago Area Oakley Fan Here :)

Android Bill

Oakley Beginner
Figured id start my my post count and say hello. Been lurking this forum a while and finally decided to join. Not a collector, just a fan with a few few pairs. . Carbon polished x squared, ducati scalpel, crosshair 2.0, hijinx. Few others . Figure no one reads these anyway but hey, hello :)

Welcome from another new member. I started out just looking for a decent pair of sunglasses for playing tennis. A little over 6 months later my wife is saying no more. I am on my way even as we speak to the Oakley Vault to see what kind of deal I can score. It's a horribly fantastic addiction but can lead you to the poor house if not careful. LOL

Lol ya I've been like that for a while. I go through spurts. Probably started with my square wire 2.0 my wife bought when we were were dating. They were the fire iridium. That was it. I've bought other brands but always hold affection for oakley :) now its all ill wear because im light sensitive and these keep my eyes happy. Cant say the same for my wallet lol

So the folks around me... is the Gurnee mills vault any good? Ive been meaning to go up there but its quite a hike. Im sure the wife wouldn't mind going up to that ridiculous mall though lol.

Back