• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chicago Watertower Oakley / Polished Minute

Android Bill

Oakley Beginner
Hello all, thought I'd pass this along.. I was at the oakley store the other day and they have a gorgeous Polished Minute Machine available. I can't afford it atm so figure maybe someone would benefit from the info. I talked with the manager and he said it will be available with friends and family. They are asking $2000 so that 25% is a pretty nice chunk off. Happy hunting and merry Christmas. If anyone gets it, might wanna clean it.. I drooled on it. :welcome:

I just visited that store, and I must say, we have the lamest big-city O store in the country. Huge disappointment.

Ya I like the vault in aurora more than that one. All the employess are pretty cool and into oakley there. I wore my polished x squared when I went to Chicago and one of the employees loved my "juliets" smh. Noobs.

Watertower Place O Store is in Chicago. It's on Michigan Ave near the Hancock Building. Be prepared for a TON of people and $36 parking...., welcome to ****cago.....

Watertower Place O Store is in Chicago. It's on Michigan Ave near the Hancock Building. Be prepared for a TON of people and $36 parking...., welcome to ****cago.....

I took the train the last few times. Seems like the way to go. It was pretty empty last time I was there (July maybe?).

I have been to the one at Woodfield. Employees were all super nice and they knew their stuff. I got some customs there (Batwolf & Flack Jackets, respectively).

Back