• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chop's Paintworx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you paint my iPad?

Sure....No reason why you can't, it's metal lol. You sending it whole or the rear case only? I know you got those disassemble iDevices skills I wish I had...Still have to get a battery in my pod, it's crappin bad now.

It makes me wish I had a laptop. I think dismantling my tower and sending my case out would be a little inconvenient. And expensive.

That's when you go on Newegg.com, order up a new one, have it sent to me, then I send back to you. Dismantle when the new one arrives lol. Newegg is only an hour from me, and most stuff is free shipping

Sure....No reason why you can't, it's metal lol. You sending it whole or the rear case only? I know you got those disassemble iDevices skills I wish I had...Still have to get a battery in my pod, it's crappin bad now.

I'd prob just the the whole thing over spring break. It's a pain to take an iPad apart since their pretty much glued together.

I'd prob just the the whole thing over spring break. It's a pain to take an iPad apart since their pretty much glued together.

gotcha. Then some serious masking will be done lol. No creep under the tape on that one...Would suck, but luckily easy to remove from gorilla glass lol. Which gen iPad is it? so I can better educate myself on what to do...I still have the dinosaur iPad 1 64gb lol

gotcha. Then some serious masking will be done lol. No creep under the tape on that one...Would suck, but luckily easy to remove from gorilla glass lol. Which gen iPad is it? so I can better educate myself on what to do...I still have the dinosaur iPad 1 64gb lol
White iPad 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back