• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chop's Paintworx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now complete with a violet lens...True IH splatter now lol

812787_558934817451542_1148648470_o.jpg

841119_558934824118208_517623471_o.jpg

775638_558934814118209_1550445390_o.jpg

Those lenses make it pop even more! :thumb:

I hate you lol. Wonder if a little splatter in the grey would of looked good on the current project lol

are these just shelf pieces or do they really hold up on every day use/ weekly use? they look amazing could you do a pair of Flak jackets? haha i have a blacked out pair looking to do something cool and custom like this but not if they dont hold up for sport/every day use.

are these just shelf pieces or do they really hold up on every day use/ weekly use? they look amazing could you do a pair of Flak jackets? haha i have a blacked out pair looking to do something cool and custom like this but not if they dont hold up for sport/every day use.

They hold up as well as your car does...lol. It's all House Of Kustom auto paint with either HOK or DuPont clear on them. As for day to day wear, my kids and wife all have customs as do I in the form of a Jawbone, and no issues at all. My wife is not gentle on hers in any way and they were done in June and worn virtually every day since.

I've had my pair for the best part of a year or more now (& two more in the Chop Shop) & there is no signs of wear, even when I popped the lens out for some custom etching on it & put it back on. It's the same as any pair in that it all depends on how you treat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back