• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrisbron's 2nd Tower

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
I managed to get a good deal on a tower in the UK. It was delivered to me a couple of days ago but I didn't expect it to be in such a bad condition!

It had just layers and layers of grime on it, underneath the grime was limescale, rust and some other funky coloured stuff along with stuck on chewing gum! It also only came with one shelf and no key for the locks.

I completely disassembled the whole unit, cleaned it (took me the whole day!), had some new acrylic shelves cut for it and replaced all the locks.

What I didn't know was that it came with the lighting unit! Unfortunately it's not very bright, so will invest in some more IKEA Dioder light strips for the inside (like the tower on the left).

So here's a picture off all the Oakley stuff in my possession, collection stands at 97 at the moment (was 99 but cancelled an order of 2 frogskins). Not everything is on display yet, but I'll let you guys know once some new cool pairs come in!

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

amazing collection dude! on the last picture on the bottom, where did you get those clear three-tiered stands?

Thanks. They're actually 4 tiered stands but I didn't put the last tier on them. They're cheap display stands I got from China via fleabay. Somehow I haven't seen them on there recently but I'm sure if you seek, you shall find!

Really nice collection, wish I could get my hands on an atmos jawbone. Nice tarmac too, if I could get myself to stop buying Oakley, I would definitely upgrade from my roubaix.