• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrisbron's 2nd Tower

FearGearGarage said:
I have a feeling there will be some added niceness to that collection of yours VERY SOON!!!!

I was actually out on Saturday morning getting supplies for the new case and when I got back, it turned out that I missed your delivery :(

Will pick it up next weekend :)

Nyarlathotep said:
Really nice collection, wish I could get my hands on an atmos jawbone. Nice tarmac too, if I could get myself to stop buying Oakley, I would definitely upgrade from my roubaix.

Isn't co-pilot selling them on here? You can try and see if you can work out something reasonable with him? These Atmos belonged to Jono, then they went to Rich followed by me. They made their round :)

Yeah, the Tarmac comp is great! Shame that's don't have time to ride at the moment. It'll have to wait until June :)

Glad you got the case sorted. Shame the guy "FORGOT" to mention the true condition of the unit on gumtree though. Still i supose it was a steel at that price though Chis. & with a little elbow grease you have certainly got results. Like is said on facebook you should be able to pick up similar locks either on ebay or from Ikea.

What do you think of the Acid Orange Tortoise? Do you think you'll buy the others in the range?