• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Christmas Frogskins?

I'm hoping there'll be OCE Frogz for Christmas but I did buy the Blacklight Orange/Pink's as an "early" Christmas, just in case the Sulphur ones didn't do anything for me or the Acid Tortoise didn't release by then!

Might give my dad the Shaun White polished black frames with grey lens since he doesn't want anything too "loud" and his first pair of Oakleys were all black frogs.

Why not Jono, if you don't mind me asking??
I'm not getting any Frogs for xmas either, but I'm gonna get my brother a pair of the clear/violet (re-release).

I'm hoping there'll be OCE Frogz for Christmas but I did buy the Blacklight Orange/Pink's as an "early" Christmas, just in case the Sulphur ones didn't do anything for me or the Acid Tortoise didn't release by then!

Does anyone have any updates on the Sulphur or Acid Tortoise release dates? Pics would be ideal!

I'm getting my sister-in-law a custom splattered pair of frogskins (thank you batwolf!) and my brother a pair of custom jawbones with his initials etched on the lenses.

Why not Jono, if you don't mind me asking??
I'm not getting any Frogs for xmas either, but I'm gonna get my brother a pair of the clear/violet (re-release).

coz basically there's nothing on my hit list anymore. lest a DQM appears during the Xmas period..=)

Back