• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrome Iridium X-Metals

MasterO

I should Work at Oakley
NJ
this is what happens when 1 week u buy a pair of badman and tailends...the clerk gives u a 30% off employee appreciation coupon and you can't say no to another pair of badmans for $280 :cool-20::lolsign:

image.jpg

Lol if only they were truly xmetals :)
How exactly can u the consumer tell the creator Oakley of an entire genre/ following that what they have created isn't what they say? That's why whole the xmetal not xmetal discussion is pointless.

Not when half the frame is plastic lmao
Plastic or O-Matter? Bc I'm pretty sure one of things most appreciated by Oakley enthusiast is their innovation one of them being O matter and it strength and flexibility.

And it would seem your upset that they addressed one of the many complaints about the original xmetals with another material? It's funny how quickly people forget things they dislike as soon as something new comes along.

Smh well this post wasn't about differing opinions so I'll thank you to stick to the topic. That being showing new purchases.

Latest Posts

Back