• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrome....Lot's of it

$300-$400??? I don't ever recall it being that high. Maybe for an entire pair and polarized like radarlock or something that starts at $250...The price will depend on frame and color. Jawbones, Splits, and Racing Jackets have more parts so it costs more to do. OTT also costs more due to shear size and what it takes to do to process that piece. Also depends if one provides a frame
to me or if I am providing it since I have to go buy them lol.

$300-$400??? I don't ever recall it being that high. Maybe for an entire pair and polarized like radarlock or something that starts at $250...The price will depend on frame and color. Jawbones, Splits, and Racing Jackets have more parts so it costs more to do. OTT also costs more due to shear size and what it takes to do to process that piece. Also depends if one provides a frame
to me or if I am providing it since I have to go buy them lol.

It was for a pair of Dispatch that I was going to supply. I didn't save the PM, but I'm pretty sure it was north of $300 because I was a little sticker shocked at the price when I get your PM back. No biggie Josh, if you say you can do a set for me for $100 now, I'm cool with that! :boink:

:lol:

Hmmmmm. Either way lol. I should have it all added to my site tomorrow sometime in the day.

As for the split, what color?