• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrome M Frame

OakleyGuru379

Professional Lens Scratcher
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Illinois
I recently saw a pair of newer-gen looking Chrome M Frames at a bike shop. Should I have picked them up? How rare are they if at all?

Depends on the price.

Rare is a subjective term for M Frames. They've been so prolific what was commonplace in 1999 might be considered quite rare today. I don't have any details on a full chrome frame, but I've seen enough pop up that I wouldn't consider them super rare.

Depends on the price.

Rare is a subjective term for M Frames. They've been so prolific what was commonplace in 1999 might be considered quite rare today. I don't have any details on a full chrome frame, but I've seen enough pop up that I wouldn't consider them super rare.

Thanks for the info!

I have no knowledge of any M Frame with a Chrome frame in the same context as Supreme Frogskin/BMX Radar/BMX Jawbone/Monster Dog/ or Fast Jacket, but there was one very similar, which was called Bright Chrome, I have one pair myself with a VR50 Titanium (Sweep) lens, C09-431, a glass that was never released, and the lens never available to the public.

Back