1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys. I feel sick....... I had my chrome supremes lifted from my truck today while I went into a customers house for about 5 min to grab a cheque. I still have the box, bag and strap. I was so in love with that pair. OMG. :headbang::shock::cry:they were like brand new condition...

PLEASE can anyone help me. I'm in dire need of a new one. This literally just happened about an hour ago. I have many pairs to trade or I'll pay!!!

Thank you in advance..

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, sorry to hear that. What I would give to catch someone in the act stealing my ****. I'm not a big frog fan so I had to look them up and they are nice. Hope you get some replacements at a good price.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks brother. I think it'll be hard to find. Especially since they are such a keeper pair. Oakley only made 400 so the numbers are lower than regular ones. It had to be that one. I really can't shake the sick feeling. To be honest I had a few tears fall as well. It's not the money just the time it takes to find. If ever again.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    <empathy>

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oh Canada bud!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very Sorry man :(

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks.. It's certainly a first for me. I'm hoping someone here can help me. Why did it have to be a rare one...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    NOOOOOOOOO FCUK! that's the worst dude. so sorry to hear that man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    ******* ****. :mad:

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    Soulful..........how can this be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.