• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Chrome Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can be such scumbags. I had someonr smash my car window for my college backpack with all my books (about $1000) and my carbonfiber Holbrooks. I was devastated. I definitely feel for you man

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Man that sucks! Sorry to hear it. How did they get in a locked truck?
Window was down about 5 inches and the frogs were in the visor

Username Hidden said:
People can be such scumbags. I had someonr smash my car window for my college backpack with all my books (about $1000) and my carbonfiber Holbrooks. I was devastated. I definitely feel for you man
Thank you. Did you manage another pair?

Luckily they were when they came out so I went in a quickly bought my stores last pair.

Username Hidden said:
Luckily they were when they came out so I went in a quickly bought my stores last pair.
That's a happy ending for sure. Other than the money. I'm just looking to fill the missing spot and I honestly don't care if I have to pay a bit more to get them quickly..

I think if I find one for purchase I'll feel better and forget it happened. There are worse things in life for sure it's just a b1tch when sht happens.

I have some for sale I just found in a truck yesterday! Price I feel like an ever loving a ss beating would be good with a curb check to the head. Sorry for your lose hope you get a new pair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That's a horrible feeling bro. The feeling when you realize you were robbed is gut sinking. My wife and I cars along with a few law enforcement vehicles have been broken into along my street in the past few months. All times, windows broken. Learned my lesson real quick, as I had some O equipment stolen each time. Never again will I leave anything in my vehicle again. Sad part is we live in a quiet and nice neighborhood. Luckily, we believe they have been caught. High school punks wrecking the city hitting random neighborhoods. Sad really, that these punks have nothing to lose and will do anything it takes for a quick score. Have since invested in a security/camera system, but it will never replace what was taken. Still waiting on any findings on what if anything was recovered from the suspects. Horrible feeling, sorry bro. Doesn't matter where you live, there is always a bad guy near. :vinsent: :headbang::vinsent:

Username Hidden said:
That's a horrible feeling bro. The feeling when you realize you were robbed is gut sinking. My wife and I cars along with a few law enforcement vehicles have been broken into along my street in the past few months. All times, windows broken. Learned my lesson real quick, as I had some O equipment stolen each time. Never again will I leave anything in my vehicle again. Sad part is we live in a quiet and nice neighborhood. Luckily, we believe they have been caught. High school punks wrecking the city hitting random neighborhoods. Sad really, that these punks have nothing to lose and will do anything it takes for a quick score. Have since invested in a security/camera system, but it will never replace what was taken. Still waiting on any findings on what if anything was recovered from the suspects. Horrible feeling, sorry bro. Doesn't matter where you live, there is always a bad guy near. :vinsent: :headbang::vinsent:
You've got that right. I'm just hoping for a message in my inbox here that asks what I'm willing to pay. Hopefully sooner than later. I miss mine very much already. It's funny how we get attached to things.

I'll keep my eyes open locally for these! Sorry for your loss SoulfulFROG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back