1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    FS: sorry posted this in wrong place before
    Brand new Cinder/Grey MD 150
    Brand new Cinder MD frame only 100
    Monster Pup Rust/Black Iridium 60 BNIB
    MD Tort/Bronze BNIB 60
    Straight jacket 2 Grey Smoke Ruby Red icons BNOCP 100
    all for 290 shipped
    Pay Pal accepted USA only

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not a bump Monster Pup and Ruby grey Smoke added 5 new pairs for above price(s). Wife and I had talk abt ending this addiction and acting 49 not 29 and I am letting almost everything grow...no Matte Black stuff tho sorry ,Rustpot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    No trades for a Mambo Antix?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am not even sure what that is...the Antix do not fit me anyway...but no I am again making an effort to get away from oakley beyond keeping a couple pairs...Ebay is just such slow going and a pain I'd rather sell for less to people on here Thanks anyway...

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No porblem piper but if someone wants the Mambo & would do the deal on your cinder frame & Tort / Bronze let me know. I've promised my wife a pair of tortose frames. I SOOOO WANT a pair of cinder frames (THANKS HERBS!!!!!!!)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    LOL im trying to get rid of my mambo to.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I just don't wear them so no point in having them. I'd sooner have pairs i'm going to make use of. But best of luck to piper with his sale.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    unfortunately Piper's sale bombed so I have no idea what to do next I hate Ebay....and just cant seem to get rid of all this...the $ I put into all this makes me rather ill at the moment...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.