1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

I've had some Oil Drum 1s in Cinder Red/Black Iridium for some time now (well, OK, joint custody of), and have always thought this frame colour was amazing. Looks almost black in low-light conditions, then - bang - red when light hits them.

I've only just got round to realising that Monster Dogs were also released in Cinder Red. I know, duh!

I know MDs are being phased out now, but does anyone know where I can still get some of these (needs to be able to ship to UK) ?

H.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

These are like rocking horse s++t but i have seen a pair on ebay.co.uk recently. If you cannot track them down thru here try the Oakley page on facebook & also ebay.com. I too am searching for different versions of the MD's too as these are my fav frame. If i come across any i'll PM you on here.

Good Luck

3. Herbsley

Cheers mate.

I did a search on the forum for Cinder Red and someone was selling a pair a few months ago for $60 (I think it was The Piper) - which was before I was a member here. Totally kicking myself.

Cinder Red is the way forward.
    And so, of course, it seems Oakley don't make it any more.
    :sad:

PS - Mrs H is loling at the phrase "rare as rocking horse sh1t" as we speak. Haven't heard that for years!

4. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Metallic red and blood is similar to cinder red

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I had 3 that i sold and one I kept ...hard to find ....watch the frame only ebay sales ..someone on there occasionally posts them for sale

6. Herbsley

True, similar. And I like the Blood frame. But the Cinder effect is class. Has anyone got any good pics - not stock - of cinder red MDs that they could post?

7. Herbsley

Yeah man. Gutted I missed your sales. And so well priced too. Bah.

8. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Im pretty positive the Chicago Vault has a pair of Cinder red MDs on the wall right now...

9. Herbsley

Interesting. I wonder how much $

10. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

it was just part of the OCP wall, so it would be retail custom price,so $120