• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

City/State Exclusives?

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
With the recent interest in the Hawaii, and then the NYC fuel cells, just wondering, are there anymore city/state specific or exclusive pairs out there or in the works?

Anyone think the London fuel cell falls under this category as well?

With the recent interest in the Hawaii, and then the NYC fuel cells, just wondering, are there anymore city/state specific or exclusive pairs out there or in the works?

Anyone think the London fuel cell falls under this category as well?

Not really eyewear but a girl who worked on the Rolling O Lab, the last time I was able to go, had on a Texas Oakley shirt. The O was done up like the Texas flag! I really wanted one!!! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpmcgaughey/5045062770/

Not really eyewear but a girl who worked on the Rolling O Lab, the last time I was able to go, had on a Texas Oakley shirt. The O was done up like the Texas flag! I really wanted one!!! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpmcgaughey/5045062770/
Quick heads up.....that trailer isn't the Rolling O lab.......the Lab is where they show you how the testing is done with the spike hitting the lenses and stuff like that........this is just the plain Rolling O trailer that sells stuff and hits the NHRA and not limited to other motorsports & sporting events. ;)

Not trying to bust balls...just pointing out it's not the Lab.

How I wish I had the chance to attend or visit such events just to see the Rolling O lab, and of coz grab some merch as well.=)

I think I have seen a similar tee done with the Hawaii flag. Cool stuff for sure.

so i'm guessing there's nothing more to add to the list? i'm a little on the fence with regards to the London Fuel Cell. whether it's a city/state exclusive or just an Olympics edition kinda thing.

Back