1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DPN

DPN Oakley Beginner

Found these on CL about 20 minutes away and am considering picking them up. Glasses and micro only.

Ad reads: "oakley scalpel white with.blue lenses paid $300 for them and wore them 2 times great.glasses with. no scratches"

However, I have some issues:

-I think his "paid $300" must just be a joke because non polarized custom scalpels are $155 and even Polarized customs are only $210.

-You can not customize scalpels to make this combo...there is no option for blue ear socks.
    ---Fakes? Non-customs? Old Customs?

CL Custom Scalpel Non Polarized - 5V55U15S23n83m03o8bai0b6d86e141cc12e0.jpg

CL Custom Scalpel Non Polarized - 5Y25Q55R33n53p33o1bai093629ea2b37158b.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Probably a custom from when the Scalpel first came out, but as far as I know you can get blue earsocks from customer service.

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Custom shows a blue lens option. Nothing about blue earsocks though. I can't remember if the ice blue lenses had a green tint to them, like how that picture shows.

I'd be weary of sellers who don't know the product themselves.

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

pfffttt...$300 my butt. whose he trying to fool. Yeah..and i just got snowboarding lessons from Gretchen Bleiler herself courtesy of Oakley.
    the fact he calls them blue lenses, and not ice iridium is funny. I'd like to know where on earth he got blue ear socks for these. plus the far away pictures are pretty iffy at best...god i hate sketchy O private sellers.....

5. yoshi1984

oh duh lol, forgot about that!

6. yoshi1984

lets hunt him down in your G35 splice! lol.

7. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

those dont look like oakley lenses. I'd be wary. definitely ask for more pics at least

8. DPN

DPN Oakley Beginner

Yeah, he doesn't know what he is talking about, but better pictures are on the way.

9. yoshi1984

anytime anyone posts pic's of Oak's from like, 5 ft. away makes me laugh. uhh..yeah...these are real..

10. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

I have the the white chrome/ ice polarized scalpels so post up the better pics and I will compare them to mine