• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Disaster Saved!

$150 bnib? That is a steal. Can't touch that model BNIB on eBay for less than $250 unless you're lucky-and keep in mind the X Metal's are going bye bye so it may not seem like a great deal now, but in 2 years it will seem like the greatest deal ever. Nice pair...love the Carbon. Reminded me to check my local CL where I was reminded nobody in my region wears X Metals. In fact, in 12 years here, I've seen ONE...that's right ONE person wearing an X Metal (Juliet X Metal Ruby, of course). There's people at the O Store here that don't even know what a Romeo is.

$150 bnib? That is a steal. Can't touch that model BNIB on eBay for less than $250 unless you're lucky-and keep in mind the X Metal's are going bye bye so it may not seem like a great deal now, but in 2 years it will seem like the greatest deal ever. Nice pair...love the Carbon. Reminded me to check my local CL where I was reminded nobody in my region wears X Metals. In fact, in 12 years here, I've seen ONE...that's right ONE person wearing an X Metal (Juliet X Metal Ruby, of course). There's people at the O Store here that don't even know what a Romeo is.

sounds like my vault lol

I think it us a great deal. But even better it looks to be the old style. If it has serial numbers and you have box and coin, then s steal for sure.

I think it us a great deal. But even better it looks to be the old style. If it has serial numbers and you have box and coin, then s steal for sure.

checked it but it doesn't have a serial number, looks like the old style but it might have been a custom order. not really sure. all I know is its legit and its new condition.

Back