1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jacob Carstens

Jacob Carstens Oakley Expert

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. easternshoreTJ

easternshoreTJ Oakley Beginner

I actually talked to the seller today and I am suppose to pick it up this Sunday

3. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

From experience this won't be available on Saturday unless he is upstanding in his agreement with you. I would offer more $$ for him to keep it until Saturday if you are serious about a case. I had one slip away from me like that and cost me..

Craigslist is first come/first served and cash is king.

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yea I stole a case by offering more money and picked up same day. Only the big dogs survive CL especially when u have a deal and members make these posts. Drums up interest

5. 96.SVT.COBRA

^^ Speaking of deals.. there was a hell of a deal up in Lubbock recently on a case. I didn't want to say anything when I saw it but its been a few days now. No response from the guy when I emailed so I'm sure it was already gone.

6. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yea I saw that one. Never got a reply. Even wanting that one. I pissed off someone here and he wouldn't sell me his lol

7. 96.SVT.COBRA

Each time I see a deal even a few hours from DFW I wonder to myself if you already beat me to it.. I probably know who you upset too with regards to the case.

But seriously @easternshoreTJ , GO GET IT. Throw more money at him and make him keep it for you. $200 is still a steal for that case and even moreso with the stands if they come with it.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  8. Jacob Carstens

Jacob Carstens Oakley Expert

Just sharing the wealth ;) Would have jumped on it immediately myself, if global shipping was a bit cheaper :)

9. easternshoreTJ

easternshoreTJ Oakley Beginner

@96.SVT.COBRA I'm probably going to call the seller back today and see if I can pick it up this evening instead Sunday. And those stands are a huge plus.