1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleyman2424

oakleyman2424 Oakley Enthusiast

The listing said "Oakley titanium sunglasses"

A text message later and he sends me 3 pics of a pair of juliets in x-metal/blk irid... I meet up with him a couple hours later, check them over quick, and make the purchase. Frame is in very good condition, lenses aren't great but wearable. I have a pair of ice lenses that I will swap eventually.

CL Juliet - SAM_0091.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

nice grab. good price?

3. oakleyman2424

Very good price considering I have a couple other pairs of lenses I can put in. No need for a tune-up.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

always nice. i had a phase when i was grabbing any cheap juliet i could find, now im way past tht haha.. got too many. not that im complaining, its an investment imo

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

make sure the orbital screws aren't stripped.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha funny you should say..i never had an issue with orbital screws or hinge screws till one fine day, i got the rare blue iridium juliet with nearly-dead orbital screws, and a carbon fire juliet with a rooted hinge screw.

all replaced or getting replaced, but there you go. its a pain when people dont know how to take care of these things.

7. CarCleaner

CarCleaner Oakley Beginner

I think I passed on these a month or so ago. You get a good deal?

8. oakleyman2424

Not bad.. I had my Oakley rep send them back to Oakley for a tune-up, and I swapped in my pair of Ice lenses. Should be getting them back in a week or 2.. All in all I will have $135 into them.. will post pics as soon as I get them back.