• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Pickup: GMT - Polished/Black (10-142)

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Found an awesome deal on this GMT off of CL. Going to be my new beater :smile:

7188014925_331e2f2c27_b.jpg

How much did you get the watch for. I offered $100 , he accepted. But couldn't make it over in time to pick it up

I offered $100 last night and picked up this morning. Wonder if he was playing the "whoever comes with cash first" game?

It was filthy though and it needed a new battery. I was actually hesitant at first since i wasn't sure if it would work, but i took a chance and bought it, then drove it down to a jewelry shop where they popped in a battery and steam cleaned the band of all the nasty dirt, oil, and grime. Cost me $16. So $116 total in the end.

He still has a Blade with a blue dial for sale. I think that one needs a battery too if you're interested. I didn't pick it up because i'm not a fan, plus i'm trying to curb my spending.

It looks pretty decent with the bracelet kinda scuffed. That can be fixed by a jeweler as well. If you're interested, give him a call again and see if he still has it.

Last edited by a moderator: