1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Found an awesome deal on this GMT off of CL. Going to be my new beater :smile:

CL Pickup:  GMT - Polished/Black (10-142) - 7188014925_331e2f2c27_b.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I really like that. Great pickup

3. Addicted2O

Addicted2O Oakley Beginner

How much did you get the watch for. I offered $100 , he accepted. But couldn't make it over in time to pick it up

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I offered $100 last night and picked up this morning. Wonder if he was playing the "whoever comes with cash first" game?

It was filthy though and it needed a new battery. I was actually hesitant at first since i wasn't sure if it would work, but i took a chance and bought it, then drove it down to a jewelry shop where they popped in a battery and steam cleaned the band of all the nasty dirt, oil, and grime. Cost me $16. So $116 total in the end.

He still has a Blade with a blue dial for sale. I think that one needs a battery too if you're interested. I didn't pick it up because i'm not a fan, plus i'm trying to curb my spending.

It looks pretty decent with the bracelet kinda scuffed. That can be fixed by a jeweler as well. If you're interested, give him a call again and see if he still has it.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
  5. darkside7

darkside7 Oakley Beginner

Nice score