1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Since people rarely ever venture into the other sub forums, I'll post it here too. I picked up this GMT for $100 a week ago. It was filthy and the battery was dead when i went to go check it out. I took a chance on it since the seller seemed like a nice guy and we met at his place of business so if there were any problems, i would know where to find him.

Went straight to a jeweler and got the battery replaced and the bracelet steam cleaned of all the grime, gunk, and other nasties. Cost me $16.

CL Pickup:  GMT - Polished/Black (10-142) - 7188014925_331e2f2c27_b.jpg

Works perfect now. It's in great condition, about 9/10. Polished bracelet has only minor surface scratches and the face is scratch free. The clasp is nice and tight and all the buttons and dials work. I also have the Stealth GMT, but that one remains unworn and brand new. This one is now my everyday beater and i absolutely LOVE wearing this piece. It's nice since i don't get to wear my sunglasses save for the drive home after work, so by wearing the watch, i have something Oakley on me at all times. Even while i'm typing this i glance at the watch and it makes me smile :smile:

Not bad for $116, right?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Nice!

Well done ...

3. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

The GMT was one of my favorites. For a watch that has been long discontinued and still is going for around $300 on "The Bay" I would definitely say this is a great deal.

4. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

Great deal! Congrats.

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Great pick up & the price a STEAL!!!!!!!!!!

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

such a nice looking watch!

7. systole

systole Oakley Beginner

Awesome pickup man. Got a shot of the backside?

8. MaukaRunner

MaukaRunner Oakley Enthusiast

That's a score! Not sure if you can use any type of polish on the metal but Mother's brand metal polish works well on normal metal stuff.