• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Romeo 2.0 Deal

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Saw a listing on my local CL for a Romeo 2.0 "Brand new with box and everything. I will even throw in a display stand. Black frame with Black lens non polarized. I can adjust price. email for details." for $180.

Meeting up with the guy tomorrow. Is there anything about the 2.0 that I should be looking out for?

Other than the fact that it's ugly? LOL! :)

I don't have one so i can only offer the general advice of do your research before going to buy them.

Other than the fact that it's ugly? LOL! :)

I don't have one so i can only offer the general advice of do your research before going to buy them.
They're not ugly! They're unique! LOL

I guess my question for those with experience with 2.0s is if there were any structural issues with it.

They look really nice. That was the other X Metal I was going to get if I didn't get the Half X. I wasn't too sure how'd they look on me though. The lens tapers weirdly...Let us know! Pics!

Structurally, no i don't think there were any issues with it. The Romeo 2's were kind of a bastard child. The Romeo 1's were such a hit and then the 2's were such a let down.

I guess just make sure the lenses and frames are in good condition. Rubbers are all there and aren't tearing. Frame is still tight and minimal flex on the nose bridge. And look on OR and make sure the ones you're getting aren't some weird colorway that never existed.

And since you already have an X Metal, you know how solid they SHOULD feel.

I think you'll be find armed with that information alone.

Also look at the bottom edge of the lenses and look for lens peeling. Because its frameless the lenses touch the skin. Common problem in half jackets, half wires, why's, etc.

Latest Posts

Back