• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clamp Lamp....

Cool I would like to see that. I have a double wide that isn't lit and i have been thinking about lighting is. If these work well heck they are cheap enough why not.

I think they will work fine. I started with 1 over a cabinet that I had fewer pairs in and it looked awesome. Then the cabinet that has more pairs in it just eats up the light.

I will post pics using 1 and 2 lights on each cabinet, so you can decide. It Is a hell of a lot cheaper then spending cash on LED lighting.

I still need to tidy it up a bit to hide the cords, but I think it will work out fine.

One Light?

I think 1 light will be fine?

Here is 2 lights.......
0E7E903D-C7D0-4850-B8CF-1F0DF0283EE8-12799-00000277AC6E99A3.jpg

Here is 1 light.......
78406143-0A70-47D3-8299-20DA7D9BD9DD-12799-00000277B3292F00.jpg

I'm aaaaaaaaaaaaaall about more lighting.....you should see the nightmare that has been my reconstruction project for over a year now......TONS of lighting in the house.....

Personally I like the 2 lights.

It looks great, I think the 2 lights looks a little more balanced. Looks like it's time for a quick trip to home depot.

Looks great with two. Just use some thing to clean up the top to where you can't see the lamps and your golden. Im really tall so it would bug me as I could always see it.

Back