1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I picked up 2 of these from Home Depot 75-Watt Incandescent Clamp Light-CE-200PDQ at The Home Depot.

My plan was to use 1 over each double wide, but I may go with 2 over each double wide. With a fluorescent bulb it doesn't put out much heat and I can hang them from the floor joists since my cases are in the basement.

I will post pics later tonight.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Cool I would like to see that. I have a double wide that isn't lit and i have been thinking about lighting is. If these work well heck they are cheap enough why not.

3. del518

I think they will work fine. I started with 1 over a cabinet that I had fewer pairs in and it looked awesome. Then the cabinet that has more pairs in it just eats up the light.

I will post pics using 1 and 2 lights on each cabinet, so you can decide. It Is a hell of a lot cheaper then spending cash on LED lighting.

I still need to tidy it up a bit to hide the cords, but I think it will work out fine.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Looks like it will work pretty good!

5. del518

One Light?

I think 1 light will be fine?

Here is 2 lights.......
    Clamp Lamp.... - 0E7E903D-C7D0-4850-B8CF-1F0DF0283EE8-12799-00000277AC6E99A3.jpg

Here is 1 light.......
    Clamp Lamp.... - 78406143-0A70-47D3-8299-20DA7D9BD9DD-12799-00000277B3292F00.jpg

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm aaaaaaaaaaaaaall about more lighting.....you should see the nightmare that has been my reconstruction project for over a year now......TONS of lighting in the house.....

Personally I like the 2 lights.

7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I don't see that much difference but it could be the pics

8. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

It sure brightens up my day

9. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

It looks great, I think the 2 lights looks a little more balanced. Looks like it's time for a quick trip to home depot.

10. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Looks great with two. Just use some thing to clean up the top to where you can't see the lamps and your golden. Im really tall so it would bug me as I could always see it.