1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

I always end up back with the classic Black Polar Iridium Lens in my most of Glasses...Just can't wrong with the Classic Black Mirrored look...Just installed them on my new Polished Juliets and think this combo will stay for a while.

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay441_zpsfdac4c22.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay442_zpsbadafd3a.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay445_zps0d47f09c.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay447_zps7400d961.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay446_zpsd848bde8.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay449_zpse12c1792.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay451_zpse4b74fa2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

They look great .

3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Can never go wrong with BIP. Nice pair.

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I'm usually not a fan of the polished frames, but those do look GOOD.

5. MrMoonlight

MrMoonlight Oakley Enthusiast

I'd have thrown some VR28 BIP lenses in there (way better than BIP to look through and equally "low key" from the outside), but if you're happy, that's all that matters. Conservative lens tints are a good choice with polished frames...otherwise it's just a bit too much glitz. Like Rustpot, I don't particularly like polished frames, but your Juliets look nice because the lenses are understated.

6. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks bro!! I do have another Polished Juliet that I have the VR28 Lenses in with the Rootbeer rubber kit installed on and they do look really nice too! I appreciate the cool words man!! Here are some quick pics of them :)....

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay505_zps20dce34e.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay507_zpsb734d741.jpg

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet - ebay506_zpsa8632ed2.jpg

Don

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Very cool. I have a boxed pair juliet polished with vr28 black... Amazing combo. The polished frames do suit subtle lenses best...