1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for looking.

Decided these displays took up to much room in my small case. ( i know, get a bigger one!)

They are all in good condition with the exceptions noted.

A. = very good condition. Looking at 110 shipped.

Note the black pillow. Metal type icon on lid.

Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110018.jpg Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110008.jpg

B = very good condition. 110 shipped
    White pillow and metal icon on lid. .

Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110225.jpg Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110208.jpg

C = very good condition. 100. Note the lid icon is a sticker type.

Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110346.jpg Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110414.jpg

And lastly. One i hate to move.

D = 130 shipped. Only bad thing is a small mick on the outside. Pic provided to show.

Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110945.jpg
    Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_110955.jpg

Slight nick.

Classic Wooden Watch Display Boxes _Reduced - Ebay next! - 20151002_111026.jpg

Thanks for looking. Hoping i didnt over price but it will include shipping and i make packagaing so i will insure that they are protected.

F&f or 4% yr call

Please any questions, write

/bean

Last edited by a moderator: 10/6/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed instrument of time box

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    killing me here.. when i was looking to buy.. couldnt find one to save my life..

not looking to trade.. can work on price and shipping. (they are kinda weighty).

thanks for looking.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    and final bump prior to ebay. thanks again for all the questions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    on ebay now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.