1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Zeke

Zeke Like A Sir ... Premium Member

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Get the Novus 3- Step products....best Ive seen to clean up acrylic.

- Cleaning Up Simple Swirls, Etc., On Plastic/Acrylic ... - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407454675.983457.jpg
  3. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

+1 on this. I've used this on my cases and it works great!
    Zeke likes this.
  4. in2X-METALs

in2X-METALs Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

When I got my double mega I washed all the acrylic surfaces completely with soap and water. There were a lot of fine scratches and hazy areas so I went out and bought this product called "Wipe New". You might remember it used to be advertised on TV for restoring plastic surfaces on cars and trucks. It comes with a two year guarantee and it works better than anything I've ever used before. Usually you wipe on some Mothers vinyl restoration or similar stuff and it looks no better a few days later. I used this stuff on my four year old truck last year and it made it look showroom again and even now the black exterior plastic trim surfaces are black as black.
    Anyway, I used this on the plastic in my case and was really happy how most of the haze and scratches seemed to disappear. Wipe it on in just one step. Just make sure it's totally dry and sets hard after a few days before you start putting the shelves back in and setting up your display though.
  5. leekemmerer

leekemmerer Oakley Enthusiast

Plexus also works very well. It is used on plexiglass aircraft windshields. A little expensive but it works well and is antistatic.