• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clear Split/Wind Jacket

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
I thought it was a Jawbone to begin with too.. Wonder if they'll release these! I mean, they have clear framed holbrooks and dispatches, why not wind jackets and other models?

I spoke with a vault employee about these. He told me there will be a wind jacket accessory kit for your split jackets. Which is made up of the rubber gasket for around the orbitals and the adjustable band for around the back of your head.... I was able to hold the wind jacket while in the store. The gasket clips onto the inside of the frame in different places so its not a true seal until you put it on.....

If the matte clear become available I am in for 1....

I spoke with a vault employee about these. He told me there will be a wind jacket accessory kit for your split jackets. Which is made up of the rubber gasket for around the orbitals and the adjustable band for around the back of your head.... I was able to hold the wind jacket while in the store. The gasket clips onto the inside of the frame in different places so its not a true seal until you put it on.....

If the matte clear become available I am in for 1....

Figures, I called Oakley about 6 weeks ago and asked the same question and they told me you wouldn't be able to buy the gasket around the lense for the split jacket, only the rubber strap. I've had the Ducati Windjackets on order from my dealer. Can't wait to try them out.