1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. vettefan

vettefan Oakley Beginner

Dont see these listed on Oakley's web site.
    The SGH has a Clear Holbrook Shaun White with Gold Lenses.

Is that a new release?
    Almost made the purchase but wanted to find out more first.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

It was part of the SW gold collection, one of the five Holbrooks. Probably the least sexy of the five. It was a SGH exclusive

3. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

I just tried those on at SGH this past weekend. IDK, I liked them, but then again I'm kind of partial to clear, smoke, crystal type frames. I thought they looked pretty sweet, and it's a bonus in my eyes if they're exclusive to SGH only. Sometimes exclusitivity makes for collectibility, sometimes :cool:.

4. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

i like em too after throwing gold lenses in my clear frogs i have had my eye on these.

5. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Probably my favorite SW Holbrook pair. I remember taking the lenses from the original SW Holbrook and popping them in the polished clear/chrome frame back when the original SW Holbrook was released!

6. vettefan

vettefan Oakley Beginner

I liked them allot , was just thrown off by not seeing them on O.com

Will probably pick them up on Thursday if still available.

7. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Good luck! Seems like my local SGH's have them in stock, and they haven't been in high demand. I only seen them pop up on the SGH site a couple of weeks ago...they were under the "exclusive" tab search. I was actually on the hunt for the Matte Clear w/ Ruby when I came across that pair. You should call ahead and reserve a pair, just in case...

8. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Matte Clear w/ Ruby and SW Clear w/ 24k were both SGH exclusives. I could see them accruing value over time over other pairs that were sold everywhere.

Im not a huge fan of the Clear w/ 24k because I dont like how the clear frames allow so much sunlight in around the frames.

9. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

I would suggest you pick them up sometime soon. I don't know how true it is but some of the managers in my market have been hinting that in the next recall we would ditch a lot of the SW Special Editions (Holbrook, Plaintiff, and Eyepatch mainly) and that may just be a local recall and not company wide

10. vettefan

vettefan Oakley Beginner

I called them and requested they hold the pair for me.
    Will find out Thursday if they put them on hold for me.

No biggie if not, but would like to have them.