• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clear SW Holbrook?

I called them and requested they hold the pair for me.
Will find out Thursday if they put them on hold for me.

No biggie if not, but would like to have them.
I was off today and tomorrow but I open on Friday morning so if they happen to not have them for you I know we had 1 in stock yesterday when I left work and there are some at the other stores in my area so just PM me and I can get you some (you just go to your local SGH I give you my store number and we sell em over the phone and ship to your house)

They should hold for 24 hours though at least

Thanks for the Offer hardeda,

They did hold them for me and I now have them in Hand.
This is my first clear frame.
Should the Oakley box list it as Polished White? Thought that was odd

No, it should list it as "Polished Clear w/ 24k". They gave you the wrong box. If its a green box, they gave you the polished white SW SS box.

More often than not we throw the boxes out after shipment comes in so I'm a bit surprised they had a box for you at all...the only time my store stockpiles the boxes is around holiday season for giftwrapping

But no that's not the right box

More often than not we throw the boxes out after shipment comes in so I'm a bit surprised they had a box for you at all...the only time my store stockpiles the boxes is around holiday season for giftwrapping

But no that's not the right box

Such a terrible business practice. I understand for most of the masses a box is just an inconvenience, but to Oakley enthusiasts its part of the package. I make sure my local SGH keeps all the boxes of pairs I want. Ive bought four pairs from them, and only pair I went boxless on was the Matte Clears.

its just tough to do we are only allotted so much space in what is typically a fairly small store but we have a lot of product my store usually gets 1-2 shipments a week with between 50-100 pieces in it and at least 30% of that will be Oakley...my store right now has over 400 pair of Oakley alone and 1.5x that in RayBan plus the other 11 brands we carry. There just isn't room and if we did it for Oakley we would have to do it for other iconic brands (mainly RayBan) as they have enthusiasts as well

however if we had someone coming in on a regular basis that wanted to "reserve" glasses" and requested we hold the box obviously that is not a big inconvenience but my store doesn't have any real collectors who come in for special pairs they are just sunglass enthusiasts they don't necessarily care about the brand they wear

Latest Posts

Back