• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Click Me!

The last pic looks like a Pit Boss, is it the Indy 500?? Looks like the C Six box...

@jonoyong
it's the indy edition!

@BAPD
looks like the use the same box for the indy and c-six!

Yeah thats an Indy pitboss 500. Will update later coz it doesnt look like "elite" to me in this picture. Lol

Where the **** is everyone getting these Goldbrooks?!?!
I finally saw a pair cant recall if it was farmington or natick MA before the disaster hit on east coast...wouldve tried to get them for whatever they cost for one person here but do not have cell and no way to post from store...however they ARE the same ones I was slyly shown in JUNE! They are not my thing(yup boring and conservative w/ a little +Red or chrome is) so it was like a 10 second glance and i'll leave wife's review when she saw them out...with all the downed wires trees and power outages I cant get back for days and am sure they are gone It was at an O store this time tho not SGH...for those who dont know Ct was 95% with no electricity and is still 50%...we got darn lucky-so far..a friend of mine from work has a tree in her daughter's room and another that crushed her garage...and more people need gas for cars than need Goldbrooks Its really cutthroat with police intervening in 3 hr long gas lines...I'll check farmington next week I know the staff there pretty well..I was Customer #1 when they opened a couple years ago.

Back