• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Closed

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
guys what is making me more crazy is you selling x squared for 650 / 750 (polished) wtf I just don't get the value...they are basic model colorway....not that special....
I understand this money for R1 or Ichiro limited edition....just wondering
In xs is a rare beast

Some people reacted to this post.
The value goes up they aren't made anymore people pay 800-900 for a Romeo when they sold for under 300.

Username Hidden said:
The value goes up they aren't made anymore people pay 800-900 for a Romeo when they sold for under 300.

well adjusting for inflation they equate to about 400$ in todays money, and can be had for 500-600 or so (excepting customs/jordans/rarer colorways), where as XS are being listed for nearly twice retail. Romeos have also been discontinued for 10+ years where XS are still being found in stores and have been gone for ~2 years

Username Hidden said:
well adjusting for inflation they equate to about 400$ in todays money, and can be had for 500-600 or so (excepting customs/jordans/rarer colorways), where as XS are being listed for nearly twice retail. Romeos have also been discontinued for 10+ years where XS are still being found in stores and have been gone for ~2 years
First off his are lnib price a bit high maybe and second that price is for Romeo glasses only.. X squared are getting more and more exceptance with newer gen of collectors and even older ones are getting them too now hense rise in prices

Username Hidden said:
Agree A complete Romeo can command top dollar if lenses are cherry, even if not good money none the less

Last edited:
Sorry l xmetals for sale:focus:

sorry to all members . . .
i cleaned the thread a bit and both members got an PM!

please fell free to contact me.

tracking works - patience is the way!

:focus::focus::focus::focus::focus::focus:

My apologies to Wantjuliet and the viewers of my rants. Good luck with sales!

Holy crap**** - that's some sweet stuff you're letting go buddy :D:newrussian:
GLWS...

BUMP MAKE OFFERS. However I won't slit my own wrist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.