• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Closed

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: For a great member and stand-up guy...

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump, make me some offers some stuff listed in eBay already but would rather have you guys get the stuff :(

What's the charge on uk delivery ....cheers

Whatever it costs me. Once item is purchased I would go to post office and on you pic of Slip so you would only be playing actual cost. I am guessing around 20/30 usd...

Username Hidden said:
I've had a lot of stuff shipped from the US to Denmark - using 'First Class International' (NOT priority) shipping to Denmark is 15-20 $ (max 2 lbs) - priority is twice the price... I'm guessing to the UK the price will be about the same - maybe even a little less...

Username Hidden said:
I ve bought plenty stuff from US.if u buy something of great value lets say an x-metal pair USPS Express International is the best and safest way.Little more expensive than the Priority but much faster
Prices for up the weight of 2 normal pairs is approx 20-22 usd with first class 42-45 with priority and 55-58 with express
Excuse me for the little off topic @WantJuliet

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I ve bought plenty stuff from US.if u buy something of great value lets say an x-metal pair USPS Express International is the best and safest way.Little more expensive than the Priority but much faster
lost R1 MJ and Penny Copper in one shipment using USPS Express International and lost 3 pairs of Juliet because of the seller using first class airmail international instead of USPS Priority

Username Hidden said:
lost R1 MJ and Penny Copper in one shipment using USPS Express International and lost 3 pairs of Juliet because of the seller using first class airmail international instead of USPS Priority
Lets not ruin @WantJuliet thread anymore we can discuss it elsewhere.;)

Doesn't matter how it was shipped or the shipping company, they have all messed up before... I have gotten probably 100 packages within 5 years from DHL USPS fedex ups and shipped out probably 50 different things with no issues but it does and can happen. That's what the insurance option is for

Username Hidden said:

Wait a second so it wasn't the shipping company's fault and the seller actually lost the items being shipped, never heard of hat one before. I guess if your going to blame someone it should be your fault not asking for seller to use the insurance option for full values of what he is shipping.. Hat way when or if it happens at least you get something out of the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.