• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Closest To Oakley Spike? Jupiter Factory Lite?

who in the FK!! would say a JFL is the closes to Spike? Morons! Hijinx would have been, but is disco'd. There is nothing even in the ballpark of Spike today except maybe Big Taco, but it's O Matter same as Hijinx, where as Spike was C5 or Titanium. Which incidentally, I have a Ti Spike available if you are looking. The only Spike worth owning was the Titanium due to the weight as mentioned above, of the C5.

thanks everyone. I will prob just look for another pair of spikes, My last pair I got in 2008 and last week sold them, they lasted forever. The only thing was the arms started to touch the lenses. they were the c5 metal.
There is not one pair currently on there site that I would rather have.

i agree with nlgrav, the crosshair 1 seems to be the same general size, little lighter unless you go with titanium spike. but very comfortable over all. and the ubo on the ears is nice too.

i agree with nlgrav, the crosshair 1 seems to be the same general size, little lighter unless you go with titanium spike. but very comfortable over all. and the ubo on the ears is nice too.
i agree i have 2 pairs of crosshairs 1 and i love them, and i have a pair of spikes and i almost never wear anymore because of the crosshairs.

Back