• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Clothes/accessories

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, got a new job slanging shoes and I need to update my wardrobe accordingly. Gotta go no tshirt and no jeans, which is all I ever really wear and have right now.

I figure if I gotta get that kind of stuff, I might as well go all Oakley as much as I can so I can enjoy it outside of work as well. I just hate walking into Izod or Van Huesen (or worse Polo) and buying shirts and pants just to buy shirts and pants. I at least want it to be an enjoyable experience.

Looking to buy in euc, but nwt or nwot is ok if it's still a good deal (scored a pair of khakis for $20 at the vault today!).

Definitely looking for some deals on wearable stuff, not rare deadstock items or brand new swag that is close to retail in price. That stuff is nice and all, but I'm an Oakley baller on a haven't-worked-in-two-weeks kind of budget here :wink: Hoping for some Oakleyforum Love

Looking for:
--L/S Woven shirts/Flanels size XL or L
--Polos size XL or L
--L/S or S/S Button up shirts size XL or L
--Casual V-neck sweaters in XL
--Pants/Shorts that are not jeans in a size 36-38
--Belts size XL/38

Also looking for:
--any used snapback hats (fitted are always too small even a flexfit l/xl)
--a used wallet
--a bag that would be a suitable diaper bag. Im tired of the ugly jungle one I have to cart around now. I want a bad ass diaper bag. I figure Oakley would be the only way to make that possible.

Send me a PM with what you have/what you want for it and let's see if we can make a deal!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Man I just sold a bunch of LS button up shirts in XL a few months ago. I'll do some looking when I get a chance.

PM'd.....