• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

COD Black Ops 2 Custom Chameleon M-Frame 2.0

I haven't been able to find any info online for these. The color scheme does match the overall tone of at least one of the launch parties though. I'll try asking the seller if he knows anything else about where these came from.

....and I like the paint on these. Thanks for pointing out my bad taste :crazy:
No problem ;)

We've all got different tastes, ain't no thang.

What lenses you thinking of pairing with them?

Oh, and I don't know why in the world the listing says they don't work with Hybrid lenses. My 2.0 frames work with every size I've tried, and OakleySI sells Hybrid lenses for the 2.0

I got the frames mail yesterday. The seller actually sent these FdEx Overnight; and shipping was free too. I totally wasn't expecting that.
They look great in person. The paint shows more in the blue-purple range, with slight pinkish color shift in the right light. It's at least a three color shift...maybe more. It looks like they're clearcoated, or at least done in single-stage paint. Nice paintwork too. They are actually much nicer than I would have thought!
As for lenses, I'm probably going to drop either Blue Iridium or +Red Sweeps in these bad boys.

Nice pick up and great price. The paint color reminds me of a '90's Ford Mustang Cobra, I forget what color it was called.
i think it was called mystic chrome if i remember correctly.. came on some of the vert gt and cobra terminator mustangs also

Latest Posts

Back