• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Coin Polishing

I was thinking of polishing my vault. But, I was also wondering, as well as the coins, is the shiny more enticing, or the rugged worn metal look? I would start a poll but, haven't tried to figure that one out yet. IMO, rugged, worn, and can handle anything look works for me. But, like I said, I still stop dead in my tracks walking down the sidewalk to look at something shiny. Oooooooooh...shiny....

I was thinking of polishing my vault. But, I was also wondering, as well as the coins, is the shiny more enticing, or the rugged worn metal look? I would start a poll but, haven't tried to figure that one out yet. IMO, rugged, worn, and can handle anything look works for me. But, like I said, I still stop dead in my tracks walking down the sidewalk to look at something shiny. Oooooooooh...shiny....

Poll is easy to set up, but fwiw I like the original look, but am intrigued by the potential offered by a shiny one. (Said while rubbing his hands together).

Back