• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection Display

Feargear and nerd many of us would feel honored to take a tour of your collections, They are just plain Awesome!!!

@JOBEN would be a long trip, to see a "few" plastic frames and "some" x-metals . . . hihihi

i hate dust! for some reason my double wide gets dusty inside but my single wide doesnt. maybe its cuz my double has glass shelves and my single wide has plexiglass shelves.

EXACTLY my situation and what I do, really not many have been in the office...... But I did give CrazyA the tour last night...

I come to Cali often with work, or at least I did, I haven't been in a few months actually... Anywho, depending on schedules I would love to get an in-person look at your Oakley store, I mean collection... :cool:

My single tower is set up in my bedroom... Not many people see it.

I do have a bit of organization going... But I'm quickly running out of room in the single. :laugh:

Well for me any display would be for me (I say would because I'm still hunting for a way to display mine that a) fits in my house and b) fits in my budget. I thought I'd solved that with the Ikea Klingsbo only to find out the Sacramento store doesn't carry it). I'm a very private person as well as being somewhat introverted so I've never developed any serious friendships and I'm quite uncomfortable having anyone in my house outside of immediate family so displaying anything is almost exclusively for my own benefit. For me, displaying my Oakley's is something akin to displaying art; my wife and others find this concept confusing...but I know many here get exactly what I mean-Oakley's are pieces of art, they are technological acheivements and if you own them its a waste to have them hidden away and just like any other art, its more about what YOU the owner see in it and get out of it than what OTHERS do.

Latest Posts

Back