• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection Evaluation Time .... W/ A Few Pairs For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I am sitting here looking at my rapidly growing collection and wondering what direction I want to take it. I have a few pieces I have purchased that I wonder why I did it. They just dont seem to fit into my master plan or a duplicate of something I already have. So, I have decided to sell off a few that just dont get me excited.

All prices are shipped U.S. and include any PP fees, no extras tacked on unless we ship out of the US. All prices OBO or reasonable trade.

First up,

Restless, got these for Kim, she doesnt like them. Polished black frame, 8/10 on it, leather wrap looks good, couple nicks and slight bends in the arms. I have no idea what lenses are in them, they look almost like a red wine when looking at them, grey when I light is behind them, 9.5/10 no scratches. Goes good with the arm leather. $50 shipped
DSC02304.jpg

DSC02302.jpg

DSC02293.jpg

DSC02294.jpg

Stanley Donwood Jupiter polarized, 9.5 / 10 only because it has been out in my display case, BNIB Comes with everything. $100
DSC06777.jpg

Half Jacket (original not 2.0) FMJ / Orange / Fire Iridium, frame 9.5 / 10, lenses 9 /10 very light cleaning marks $125
DSC02297.jpg

DSC02298.jpg

DSC02299.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

USC Fuel Cells 9.5 / 10 only because they have been out in my display case, BNIB, comes with everything. $90
DSC06742.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ducati Zero BNIB, extra pair SOLD
DSC06689.jpg

Updated

What would shipping to South Africa be? If you would shipping here? Keen as anything on those donwoods!!!

Bump!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.