1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    As the title says im continuing to sell off the vast majority of my collection. I only have a few pairs of glasses left that im selling which are all listed below. Also have ffrogskin lenses and Mframe earsocks If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Oakley Sale

-Goldbrook 24k Polarized Chop Shop Custom - $180 (would be $300+) but has some minor chipping near lens)
    -Radar Crystal Red ( Custom Iron Man Inspired) - $105
    - Radar MLB NY Yankees - $90
    - Radar MLB PHIL Phillies - $90
    -Frogskin LX Brown Tort Polarized - $85
    - Flak Jacket White w/ Gray - $60
    - M-frame Blue sparkle w/ ice lens - $50 (I painted these myself. they are okay, not perfect by any means)
    NIB Frogskin Polarized Ice Lens - $55 Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    M-Frame Blue Earsocks - $13 Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    does the M Frame with G26 lens have foldable stems?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    According to the description,yes it's a standard m frame..the PRO M frame doesn't

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    Thanks for clearing that up for me on my post. Nice guy!. =D

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    beware of this seller. I have paid the thumps but has got no information whatsoever on the shipping. made promises on shipping but nothing really happened. I already filed a paypal claim. just a heads up!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    I just replied to you, I went on vacation and had no access to internet. I shipped your thumps to your connection in Florida quite awhile ago. Waiting for confirmation from you to see if he received them. My apologies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ok my friend confirmed he got it. I have cancelled the paypal claim. next time please communicate your plans to avoid this. Happy new year!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    bump! lot more to sell!