• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection took one step forward

QLR1

The Big Shield King
TX
I know I could have posted this in the small purchases thread, but it isn't a small purchase to me lol.

Every collector always wants something to add to the collection, no matter how trivial. For me, I've wanted some polarized Fire lenses. Glad I got them.

For the longest time, I wanted a carbon something in my collection. For one reason or another, I couldn't get my hands on one. I tried the Carbon Blade; I liked the fit, but not the price. I tried on the Carbon Valves, but I hated the fit on them.

So, I went and got a Carbon Shift in Torch Iridium Polarized.

Fit is tight, but not uncomfortably so. I'm sure there is a TWSS in that statement.

Here's my obligatory selfie.

6cefef52c379602e88d24a2f6ad74f86.jpg

I know I could have posted this in the small purchases thread, but it isn't a small purchase to me lol.

Every collector always wants something to add to the collection, no matter how trivial. For me, I've wanted some polarized Fire lenses. Glad I got them.

For the longest time, I wanted a carbon something in my collection. For one reason or another, I couldn't get my hands on one. I tried the Carbon Blade; I liked the fit, but not the price. I tried on the Carbon Valves, but I hated the fit on them.

So, I went and got a Carbon Shift in Torch Iridium Polarized.

Fit is tight, but not uncomfortably so. I'm sure there is a TWSS in that statement.

Here's my obligatory selfie.

6cefef52c379602e88d24a2f6ad74f86.jpg
Just because. .......TWSS!!!!

And congrats! :party:

Lol Frank. You didn't have to say the 4 letter word, though. Thanks.

Thanks.
I'm curious now. How do you compare the torch to the ruby? How do you feel they are different? Can you provide a true side by side comparison with photos and history of time wearing them? Also can you give us exact date and times purchased with regards to each type of lens?

I'm curious now. How do you compare the torch to the ruby? How do you feel they are different? Can you provide a true side by side comparison with photos and history of time wearing them? Also can you give us exact date and times purchased with regards to each type of lens?
I think you already know. So I won't answer these questions.

Back