• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection took one step forward

I know I could have posted this in the small purchases thread, but it isn't a small purchase to me lol.

Yeah when people drop literal shopping sprees and metals and watches in that thread, I almost want to start a new thread titled "Recent Purchases (for weenies)" so I fit in better.

Nice! Congrats on the purchase q1
Thanks, washi.
Yeah when people drop literal shopping sprees and metals and watches in that thread, I almost want to start a new thread titled "Recent Purchases (for weenies)" so I fit in better.
I am glad that starting a new thread is always an option. I know that size is in the eye of the beholder, but come on!
Looking good there brother I'm glad your collection is growing
Thanks! It grows at a snail's pace lol

Congratulations. Maybe the hinges will break in over time so they become more comfortable? I just recently saw a pair in person and the detail of carbon fiber is nice to have in a collection.

Congratulations. Maybe the hinges will break in over time so they become more comfortable? I just recently saw a pair in person and the detail of carbon fiber is nice to have in a collection.
Hmmm. I think part of it is me being used to larger frames and frames that flex, like the Badman.

Who knows? It's not bad, and not something I'd return.

Latest Posts

Back