• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collector Out Of The Loop

MasiFoto

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys,

this is my first post in the fourms here. I have been collecting frogskins for the past 8 or so years, but kinda faded out about 2 or 3 years ago. Unfortunately I had a few of my prized possessions (black wood grain kostons, OG yellow frames with Fire lens, and the translucent blue shaun whites) were all stolen from my collection. It was a huge bummer but luckily the bastard didn't steal my whole collection. I was wondering if any of these are on the market, and how much they would go for now a days? Can't find any of them on ebay or anywhere else. Will post a picture of my left over collection soon.

Thanks

Sorry about the theft man, i truly feel your pain. Ive seen those pairs range all over the place in terms of price. The SW Blue Chrome frogs alone ive seen around $250-$500. Good luck on your hunt!

You got a hell of a deal then. Dont worry, if your patient and you wait for the right price youll get them back. All in good time my friend.

Especially for those pairs you will have to bide your time and your get them again. Probably not for $350 total. Sorry to hear about the loss.

Thanks. Lastly, and probably most painfully, my mom took my camo and ruby common wealth frogskins on the boat with her one day and dropped them in the water.......... I almost **** a brick. Anyone have those laying around and how much would they be??

Dang dude - lady luck is definitely not on your side ...

Just messing with ya - life has it's ups and downs - you'll hit an up soon

On a positive note - lots of folks feel like it's a buyer's market right now - Frogs have gone down in price

So now's a time to buy, not sell ...

:cool:

Back