• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collector told me today I didn't have **** because I do not post anything on here. Well lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakleygarth

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So I try not to be this guy, but because I was called out ok here we go. To said collector your right, because I don't post photos on here my collection must suck. I mean I deff don't have any Oakley trophies, or super rare dark earth MM, or the original hand drawn sketches for the Todd Francis eyepatch. Of course I don't have any painted canvas pieces by Don Pendleton for my house, or the warning signed, signed by Mike Bell Brian Takumi, and all the in house designers, or the golf pro am belt buckle or 2 painted pairs by Andrew "tater" Petterson. What he hand delivered one? What no way pretty sure only other person he did it for was jims son. So your right my collection must blow ass. P.S. That's deff not Oakley athlete Julian Wilsons surfboard that he rode and his mother painted and decorated. **** me my collection seriously must just eat a giant D.

8=======D

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Dont sweat the pigeons... those of us who know you and have met you dont need proof. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

dude that's nothing!!

just kidding - great stuff . . .
i love your paintings from Todd & Don :newrussian:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back