• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collector told me today I didn't have **** because I do not post anything on here. Well lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you.:) A few very long time members have vouched for you on here too. I will vouch for you too!;) My hollow point is from him, he is great guy to deal with.
image.jpeg

So I try not to be this guy, but because I was called out ok here we go. To said collector your right, because I don't post photos on here my collection must suck. I mean I deff don't have any Oakley trophies, or super rare dark earth MM, or the original hand drawn sketches for the Todd Francis eyepatch. Of course I don't have any painted canvas pieces by Don Pendleton for my house, or the warning signed, signed by Mike Bell Brian Takumi, and all the in house designers, or the golf pro am belt buckle or 2 painted pairs by Andrew "tater" Petterson. What he hand delivered one? What no way pretty sure only other person he did it for was jims son. So your right my collection must blow ass. P.S. That's deff not Oakley athlete Julian Wilsons surfboard that he rode and his mother painted and decorated. **** me my collection seriously must just eat a giant D.

8=======D

View attachment 242593

View attachment 242594

View attachment 242595

View attachment 242596

View attachment 242597

View attachment 242598

View attachment 242599

View attachment 242600

View attachment 242601

View attachment 242602

View attachment 242604
We don't know each other but I know who you are. All I can say is whoever said that to you can go suck some ****.

Nobody ever needs to prove themselves. Especially not from some dipshit trying to provoke you to post photos.

currently extracting exif info from the photos to check when and where they were taken....

seriously tho, they are some great items. well played!

Who would like a large slice of this?
50ecf0761c501b2c3ef9be26a769376c.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Garth, may have encountered you on here but don't honestly remember you. You have obviously got what you claim to have......ain't no biggie.....

So I try not to be this guy, but because I was called out ok here we go. To said collector your right, because I don't post photos on here my collection must suck. I mean I deff don't have any Oakley trophies, or super rare dark earth MM, or the original hand drawn sketches for the Todd Francis eyepatch. Of course I don't have any painted canvas pieces by Don Pendleton for my house, or the warning signed, signed by Mike Bell Brian Takumi, and all the in house designers, or the golf pro am belt buckle or 2 painted pairs by Andrew "tater" Petterson. What he hand delivered one? What no way pretty sure only other person he did it for was jims son. So your right my collection must blow ass. P.S. That's deff not Oakley athlete Julian Wilsons surfboard that he rode and his mother painted and decorated. **** me my collection seriously must just eat a giant D.

8=======D

View attachment 242593

View attachment 242594

View attachment 242595

View attachment 242596

View attachment 242597

View attachment 242598

View attachment 242599

View attachment 242600

View attachment 242601

View attachment 242602

View attachment 242604
You don't even KNOW me .. But I know of your collection and follow your IG ...

F the haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back