• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collector told me today I didn't have **** because I do not post anything on here. Well lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.
It better be real then! It looks nice; I am not really into the watches, got one only because it was cheap.

MM is the sh!t
iam sure 12 Gauge and Hollow points will fit more ur style.MM wont

I warn you not to begin getting into the watches as it will take your craziness to the next level.

Simply just "sent"
It will. But I haven't had the urge for a big boy watch...
We all know your cheap Q lol (just kidding) :D
Hey, if I can get it for less than MSRP or market rate, why not? Maybe it is called being smart. Smart and cheap aren't necessarily the same thing.
iam sure 12 Gauge and Hollow points will fit more ur style.MM wont
They are more my style, but MM isn't bad, I tried one on before.

:focus:

I need to see more posts by the awesome Garth, not hijackings by me.

Sent from a telephone.

Forgot to post this with the watches. My dark earth with titanium band.

View attachment 243885

20151210_105438_zpsdca03glv.jpg

It is a good combo!

This thread is epic. It's these types of posts that make me regret waiting so long to finally jump in the pool with you all. But now I'm here. And I can't get out. And I'm getting all pruney. And I may drown.

Worth it.

Nice collection! I don't have a huge collection, but I'm proud of the little I do have. I work really hard to earn money to provide for my family and try my best to make them happy with what we can afford. And in the end, if I am lucky enough to have saved extra spending money to buy and enjoy a new pair of glasses, or buy a new hat, or whatever it may be, I'm thankful for that. Nobody should have to prove anything here. We are here because we share a passion, create friendships and support each other. Life is too short to worry about the little things. It shouldn't matter if someone has one pair or 100 pairs, we should be thankful and never judge a book by the cover. :)
Very well said bro.

Nice collection! I don't have a huge collection, but I'm proud of the little I do have. I work really hard to earn money to provide for my family and try my best to make them happy with what we can afford. And in the end, if I am lucky enough to have saved extra spending money to buy and enjoy a new pair of glasses, or buy a new hat, or whatever it may be, I'm thankful for that. Nobody should have to prove anything here. We are here because we share a passion, create friendships and support each other. Life is too short to worry about the little things. It shouldn't matter if someone has one pair or 100 pairs, we should be thankful and never judge a book by the cover. :)
images (3).jpg

I'm new here and i just went over all these pages and to see collection like this gives me weird feelings.
I don't even have 1 Oakley.. Jeez that collection and how much resources spent..
Amazing collection, maybe someday.. maybe I will have 10% of that LOL

Edit: That WATCH! Dark Earth with titanium band - how much does it cost? I fell in love...
That a freaking man WATCH RIGHT THERE!

I'm new here and i just went over all these pages and to see collection like this gives me weird feelings.
I don't even have 1 Oakley.. Jeez that collection and how much resources spent..
Amazing collection, maybe someday.. maybe I will have 10% of that LOL
We don't count the cost of owning Oakleys. We buy and we collect.

Come on and get your first Oakley and join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back