• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Color coordinating wristwear

Watch and bracelet on opposite wrists, match or contrast?

• Match them, SS with SS and black with black

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Contrast them, SS watch with black bracelet and black watch with SS bracelet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Either way works

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I use my bracelets to deflect bullets...

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
When y'all are wearing watches, any of y'all wear bracelets on the opposite wrist?

If so, I'm wondering how you typically choose to match things. For example, if your watch was a silver metal like brushed or polished SS (or some Ti finishes), would you wear a bracelet (again, on the opposite wrist) of a similar finish to match, or a different finish (like black) for contrast?

Or the opposite scenario, a stealth watch goes with a black finish bracelet or a SS finish?

For the purposes of this question let's avoid two-tone options, such as a SS bracelet with black highlights...

I'm considering a Leatherman Tread but I can't decide between the SS and DLC finishes, I need y'all to tell me which one to buy... ;)

Well, not really on that last part. I'm just curious which combo is more common, as food for thought...

And there's no way a watch and a Tread are going on the same wrist...

Though what would be cool is to get one of each then swap the links so they alternate between the two finishes, but that's a little overkill for the time being...

That would be awesome, but it would require some kind of freakishly large wrist unless you took out some of the tools.

You have to do that anyway to size it, unless you're Popeye... it's pretty big out-of-the-box (TWSS)...

I hope they eventually release more links, either individually or in sets, with other tool options. Personally I'd find some Torx tips more useful that the Hex...

Back