• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hey every body colorado custom look has asked me to facilitate another group buy, the prices have dropped for this round
everything is listed at this link

Water Transfer Printing kryptek & Cerakote H- Series Firearm Coatings (also known as water immersion printing kryptek hydrograghic printing kryptek, Colorado Custom Look LLC. Arvada, CO Oakley Group Buy

it has all of the explanations of the costs and the patterns.
**NOTE** some of that patterns are not small enough for glasses, but if you want the pattern they will do it for you.
they have also included pictures with a earstem to give you a idea of scale.
there is going to be a 15 pair minimum for this round, i am up to approx 10 pairs currently.
if you are interested please pm me. please do not post in the thread, as i would not want any confusion.
remember you can select the under color on some of the patterns usually it is the white color in the film.
as for cerakote you can get one colors for the frame and another for the icons. they can "custom blend" colors on request there might be a slight upcharge.if you have a pair of jawbones, racing jackets etc... if you want the jaws the same color as the icons there is no additional charge. if you would like a 3 color it will be a additional 5.00 charge. but with the extremely fast turn around time and lower cost it is still a great deal.
the turn around for this group buy is 2 weeks from the time ccl receives the glasses, i will post a general post when they all get to me and when they are going to ccl which should be within 1 day of me receiving them.
the owner of the sunglasses is responsible for shipping to me and back to you, this is a standard thing.
i will ship back within 1-2 days of me getting them back from ccl.
ccl has gotten some new films and they are pretty cool they are going to post some pics in the thread.
i have gotten a pair done and i am very impressed.
any questions please pm me, i would prefer to get you accurate information for your questions.
i am also confident that if you message ccl directly they can answer questions as well.
@Colorado Custom Look

Some people reacted to this post.
awesome im so glad this is happening i really need another pair. ill pm you stn51 so you know i want that pair.

1654326_431148943682351_1667196029_n.jpg
1779945_431152770348635_1277226189_n.jpg
1601242_431152543681991_1783626241_n.jpg
1013775_431151453682100_251052251_n.jpg
1011002_431148733682372_770429507_n.jpg
1625688_431149843682261_755688115_n.jpg

Here are some of the Oakley's we have just finished, the lightning and the skulls are the two patterns we got in just for the group buy. Fades and ballistic cases will cost extra ( pricing will be on the group buy tab on our website later today. the skulls can have any color except black under it,hope the pictures help and we look forward to doing this group buy. thanks, the Colorado Custom Look team

oooh, Kryptek.

Fan-tas-tic!

What patterns are these please:

Last edited by a moderator:
cool customs! @wilkie18 is that your fuel cell?

Nah those are STN's

Username Hidden said:
Fan-tas-tic!

What patterns are these please:
The skulls are pattern 1016 and the lightning are pattern 1015 on our in stock tab on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
just a reminder please send me a pm if your interested 5 slots left!!!!!