• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Do you guys happen to have pictures of anything with the kryptek black reduced or know how it looks? Can't decide between that or desert digital.
With green base color
998309_384174828379763_402864733_n.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Oh wow, that looks incredible. Is that Batwolf or Fuel Cell? Ice lens it appears, or is that just the reflection? What is base color on that?

Does it cost more to do it with a base color? And do u have any pics of the carbon fiber? To many designs ha hard to pick thanks for the previous pics though. :)

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
These remind me of the special Multicam Oakley is coming out with soon (which I love):

b5eabbc07efc11e3a8481224ebec4fc6_8.jpg

Can't wait to get my pair back. Having a distressed fives squared in black with pink for the wife. So get your pairs in and stat

just one more heads up!!! had someone back out today! we have more than enough, but i want to give someone else a chance to get in on this deal. it is a great company to deal with and the turn around time is very quick tons of choices and they stand behind there work.
so if you are interested let me know.
and the buy will close tomorrow.

please understand i ask that you take the lenses out so they do not get damaged or scratched i do not want to be responsible for lenses
as for rubbers and such again I DO KNOW HOW TO TAKE THEM OUT but again i tear my own they are mine i tear yours its not ok so please understand that it is not a unfair request it just give you piece of mind that you are getting what you asked for. not damaged items.

Username Hidden said:
Oh wow, that looks incredible. Is that Batwolf or Fuel Cell? Ice lens it appears, or is that just the reflection? What is base color on that?
It is fuel cell with black iridium lenses, the base color on that one is a light greyish blue

Username Hidden said:
Does it cost more to do it with a base color? And do u have any pics of the carbon fiber? To many designs ha hard to pick thanks for the previous pics though. :)
It does not cost more to do it with a color, we have to paint for the patterns anyways.
1424286_384177931712786_1798150908_n.jpg

Username Hidden said:
These remind me of the special Multicam Oakley is coming out with soon (which I love):

b5eabbc07efc11e3a8481224ebec4fc6_8.jpg
Looks a lot like the kryptek ones, but does not look like a pattern on them. Hard to tell on the computer.